Executing a Successful Meeting is our Business
Hotel Accommodations Search Made Efficient and Easy
Tell us your criteria for selecting a hotel and we'll collect bid responses and provide you with a complete summary of availability. We can quickly share information about festivals and events taking place during your requested dates, and suggest a less peak time of year if you are seeking the best possible value. Whether you have limited resources, or are hosting a citywide event, we use our strong knowledge of the New Orleans hotel inventory to make your search easy and efficient.
Assisting You from Start to Finish
Our Meeting Services team provides everything you need for a successful meeting. We organize site inspection itineraries for definite groups to help you get acquainted with the city, and notify our hospitality members of your arrival so they will be prepared for you and your attendees. From the moment you confirm until your last attendee departs, we'll be by your side.
Let us help you with:
- Providing complimentary literature including maps and visitors guides
- Supplying professional staffing and registration personnel for the duration of your meeting or convention
- Informing our members of your request for proposal for services ranging from printing, to exhibition services, to destination management companies, or golf and recreational outings
- Helping exhibitors locate services for their booth, entertainment, and
- Marketing services
Finding the Perfect Venue
As your partner, our Meeting Services team can connect you to all the venues and resources throughout the city through a comprehensive and efficient process. We will communicate your requirements to venues, collect responses on your behalf, and provide you with a complete summary of availability. We can help you maximize your time and resources so you can enjoy an authentic New Orleans experience.
We can also connect you with our local DMC members.
Resources to Promote Your Meeting
Think of the New Orleans CVB as a partner in making your upcoming meeting the best ever. Our Director of Group Public Relations will become an extension of your team, dedicated to creating and executing a unique plan tailored to market and promote your meeting. Our customizable marketing and attendance-building tools are available to you at no cost.
Let us provide you with:
- Microsite custom designed foryour meeting
- Save-The-Date Email and Postcard Templates
- Registration Email Templates
- Video featuring a day in the life of New Orleans
- High definition footage of New Orleans
- Attendee Newsletter
- "What to Know before You Go" Newsletter
- "It's New Orleans" Print and Online Ads
- Social Media support and promotion
- "Learn to Speak Like a Local" Dictionary
- Celebrity Welcome Letter
- Suggest community service "voluntourism" projects for your group