Join the revolution. Get those skills.
Shake things up. Make things happen.
The AIIM Conference 2013 is ONLY for those who are ready to think strategically about information management on a massive scale; to embrace the stewardship, optimization, and application of their enterprise information assets. Our highly-interactive sessions are designed to build these skills around six revolutionary imperatives:
1. Make everything mobile: Redefine content delivery and process automation to take advantage of mobile devices and mobile workforces.
2. Digitize processes: Drive paper out of processes and automate process flows.
3. Make the business social: Integrate social technologies into processes rather than create standalone social networks.
4. Automate information governance: Acknowledge that paper-based records paradigms no longer work and focus on automating governance and disposition.
5. Mine big content: Find insights and value in massive aggregations of unstructured information.
6. Commit to the cloud: Break down monolithic “enterprise” solutions into more “app like” solutions that can be deployed quickly independent of platform and in the cloud.