• 1 Package Cream Cheese, room temperature
• 1/2 cup Plain Yogurt
• 1/2 t. curry powder (can substitute paprika if preferred)
• 1/4 cup chopped Louisiana pecans
• 1 cup Aunt Sally's Louisiana Pecan Pepper Jelly
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine softened cream cheese, yogurt, and curry powder (or paprika) until mixture is thoroughly blended and creamy.
2. Place a large sheet of plastic wrap on counter. Spoon mixed cream cheese mixture onto middle of plastic wrap. Fold the plastic wrap around cream cheese mixture, forming a thick log with your hands making the log slightly smaller than the plate you plan to serve it on. Place wrapped cream cheese in refrigerator until ready to serve.
3. Right before serving, remove cream cheese log from refrigerator. Place cream cheese log on tray. Spoon Aunt Sally's Louisiana Pecan Pepper Jelly over cream cheese log. Serve with your favorite crackers and a spreading knife.