Executive Chef Dave Gotter
• Organic spring mix
• Fresh Berries (any combination of Raspberries, Blackberries, Strawberries,
• 5 oz. St. Andre Brie Cheese (or your favorite brie or Camembert)
• 20 Grape Tomatoes, cut in half
• Candied Pecans - recipe follows
• Raspberry Balsamic Dressing - recipe follows
Raspberry Balsamic Dressing:
• Clove Garlic
• 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
• 1/8 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
• ¼ Cup Raspberry Vinegar
• 2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
• 1 pinch Salt
• 1 Cup Salad Oil
• ½ Cup Cold Water, as needed
Add first six ingredients to blender and blend on high for 5-10 seconds. With blender running, add oil slowly in a steady stream, alternating with cold water if mixture starts to get too thick.
• 3 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter
• 3 Tbsp. Light Brown Sugar
• 1 Cup Chopped Pecans
Melt Butter in a skillet. Whisk in brown sugar until incorporated. Fold pecans into the mixture. Lay flat on a sheet pan and bake for 20 - 30 minutes at 250 degrees. Cool at room temp.
To Serve: Toss Mixed Greens with Raspberry Balsamic dressing and garnish with candied pecans, fresh berries, grape tomatoes, St. Andre Brie Cheese (bite sized) and serve immediately.
photo credit: Sara Essex Bradley