Here in black and white is one-third of the secret to our BBQ Ribs. The secrets of the rub and the smoke remain.
Spicy Peach - Mustard BBQ Sauce
• 8 Cups Canned Peaches, without the juice
• 4 Cups Water
• 1 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
• 1 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
• 1/2 Cup Creole Mustard
• 1/4 Cup Garlic Powder
• 2 Tbsp Cayenne
Method of Preparation:
1. Combine all ingredients in a large pot.
2. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer.
3. Simmer, uncovered for 20 minutes.
4. Pass a little at a time through a blender. Blend until smooth.