For More Info Call:
Contact: Megan Mouton
Clue Carré is New Orleans' First Live Escape Game named after the French Quarter, aka the Vieux Carré. You and your friends, family, or colleagues are locked in a room together. Your goal? Find the clues, crack the codes, and solve the puzzles to escape the room in 60 minutes or less. It's a great team building activity for colleagues, a fun event for friends looking for a new experience, and a great excuse for family time that gets everyone out of the house and off of their smartphones. Think you have what it takes to beat the clock?
The Sweat Social
Contact: Rupa Mohan
The Sweat Social offers unique workouts for travelers visiting New Orleans. Working Out On The Road Was Never This Fun. Adult Beverages Acceptable...This is NOLA. The Sweat Social includes running tours, signature classes and luxury fitness at hotels.
- RUNNING TOURS: Give that lonely run a facelift and stride through time and history on a 45 minute guided running tour. Take a breather at historic points of interest where authentic tour guides provide you memorable insights into the famous history and people of New Orleans. We take a moderate pace, but will ensure that both speed racers and those wanting to take it easy are accommodated. Tours leave from convenient hotel locations in the French Quarter and downtown area.
- SIGNATURE CLASSES: Break a sweat over the Mighty Mississippi in the French Quarter. Signature Classes are 30-40 minutes long of action packed fun with a New Orleans twist. Designed for all levels.
- LUXURY FITNESS AT HOTELS: Come join us at some of the most exclusive hotel courtyards and pooldecks for a New Orleans inspired fitness experience in luxurious surroundings. Raffles, throws, costumes, cocktails and access to special hotel amenities follow these one of a kind workouts. Designed for all levels, the experience includes a mix of cutting edge exercise techniques including Yoga, Body Weight Resistance, Tabata, Pilates, Cardio and Core Conditioning. OPEN TO ALL VISITORS.
Workshops at Mardi Gras World
Contact: Abby Thibodaux
Participants in our Team Building activity have the opportunity to tour our float-building warehouse and work with colleagues to create a mini float of their own! Price includes a one-hour tour, a two-hour workshop, and an open beer, wine and soda bar.
- MAKE AN ORIGINAL MARDI GRAS MASK: The Mask Making Workshop is fun and rewarding! You'll hear a brief history of masking in New Orleans before making your one-of-a-kind creation. We supply the mask and everything you need for embellishment. We also provide sample masks that we can help you recreate. The Mask Making Workshop is fun and rewarding! You'll hear a brief history of masking in New Orleans before making your one-of-a-kind creation. We supply the mask and everything you need for embellishment. We also provide sample masks that we can help you recreate.
- FLOAT BUILDING: Mardi Gras World offers Mini-Float Building activities for groups of up to 150. Float building is where we got our start more than 60 years ago, so let us share some of our tricks of the trade.